- ZMorph DUAL PRO extruder enables printing with 1.75mm filaments with similar temperature range like two ABS or PLA plastics with various colors;
- Allows printing PLA with PVA support material, which dissolves in water, at recommended 205C temperature. That enables printing parametric 3D models with complex geometries. Use ONLY with ZMorph-branded PVA and PLA materials.
- Enables limited material mixing and blending (experimental feature);
- Driven by two independent stepper motor drivers, uses one heated nozzle and one temperature sensor.
- ZMorph DUAL PRO toolhead is compatible with standard ZMorph interchangeable X-axis mounting system and can be easily swapped with any other toolhead in less than 1 minute.
- Work area: 250 mm x 230 mm x 165 mm
- Construction : High quality cut 3mm aluminium frame
- Hot End : DualPRO fixed nozzle 1.75 Hot End
- Temperature Control : 1 thermistor
- Temperature Range : 0 – 255C
- Nozzle : 0.4mm
- Motor : Nema 11 stepper with planetery gear x2
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Work Area L x W x H (mm) : 250 x 235 x 165
- Recommended Printing Resolution : 0.2mm
- Supported Printing Resolution : 0.025 – 0.4
- Extruder Dimensions : 170 x 115 x 70mm