THE AIRWOLF 3D AXIOM DUAL EXTRUDER 3D PRINTER
AXIOM Dual Extruder 3D Printer
Why Airwolf3D AXIOM Dual Extruder 3D Printer?
Dual Hot End
Independently Controlled Hotends are capable of printing in 2 colors, or creating parts which require soluble support material.
AXIOM’s fully enclosed print chamber provides a thermally stable environment which minimizes the incidence of warpage while providing optimal print quality, especially when applied to very large 3D prints.
The AXIOM automatically calibrates its print bed ensuring optimal bed leveling and head spacing before beginning every print.
End-User Replaceable Cassette
The AXIOM Dual Extruder 3D printer End-User Replacement Cassette enables users to rapidly replace components or to install device upgrades which minimizes downtime and extends the AXIOM’s service life. Previous single extruder AXIOM owners can easily upgrade their machines to an AXIOM Dual Extruder 3d Printer utilizing this revolutionary system.
Large Build Volume
The AXIOM Dual Extruder 3D Printer’s 912 in³ build volume allows for very large 3D prints making it the ideal desktop solution for rapid prototyping and manufacturing functional products.
40 Microns Minimum Layer Height
With a minimum layer height of just 40 microns the AXIOM can produce ultra-fine detail while minimizing the striated appearance common to FFF style 3D printers.
AXIOM is capable of printing in most thermoplastic materials including high-temperature polycarbonate and nylon filaments.
• Independently Controllable Hotends
• Create Soluble Support Structures to Eliminate Post Processing
• Powerful Quad-Fan Material Cooling System
• Interchangeable Nozzles (from 0.35 to 0.50 mm)
• Combine 2 Materials or 2 Colors in One Print
• Feature Large 12 x 8 x 9.5″ Build Volume
• Provided Print Settings Allow for Easy Dual Color or Dual Material Setup
- Print in Over 40+ Materials from TPU to Polycarbonate
- Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB and Micro SD
- High Temperature Dual Printheads 315 °C
- Core XV Motion System
- Enclosed Chamber
- Minimum Layer Height of 40 Microns (100 or Above Recommended)