The Airwolf 3D AXIOM 3D Printer
AXIOM High Accuracy 3D Printer
Why AW3D AXIOM 3D Printer?
AXIOM’s fully enclosed print chamber provides a thermally stable environment which minimizes the incidence of warpage while providing optimal print quality, especially when applied to very large 3D prints.
The AXIOM automatically calibrates its print bed ensuring optimal bed leveling and head spacing before beginning every print.
End-User Replaceable Cassette
AXIOM’s End-User Replacement Cassette enables users to rapidly replace components or to install device upgrades which minimizes downtime and extends the AXIOM’s service life.
Large Build Volume
The AXIOM’s 1000 in³ build volume allows for very large 3D prints making it the ideal desktop solution for rapid prototyping and manufacturing functional products.
40 Microns Minimum Layer Height
With a minimum layer height of just 40 microns the AXIOM can produce ultra-fine detail while minimizing the striated appearance common to FFF style 3D printers.
AXIOM is capable of printing in most thermoplastic materials including high-temperature polycarbonate and nylon filaments.
• Enclosed Chamber
• Core XV Motion System
• Print in over 40+ materials from TPU to Polycarbonate
• Astroprint Cloud Slicing and Mobile Print Management
• Minimum Layer Height of 40 Microns
• Build Volume of 1000 Cubic Inches
• Powerful Tri-Fan Material Cooling System
• Interchangeable Nozzles (from 0.35 to 0.50 mm)
• Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB and Micro SD
• High Temperature Printhead 315 °C
• Dual Hotend (Early 2016)